Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
120g Plain flour
2 Duck breasts
1. Make a pancake batter with the flour, eggs and milk by whisking them all together and leaving to rest for 10 minutes
2. Score the fat on the duck breasts and season ready for the BBQ
3. Shave down the lettuce, cucumber, radish and red onion, mix and dress with olive oil and salt ready for the wraps
4. Using the griddle plate on the BBQ, preheat and lightly grease.
5. Spoon ¼ of the mix onto the griddle plate and spread out with the back of a spoon. Flip when coloured. After both sides are coloured, remove and keep warm.
6. Place the duck skin side down until the fat is rendered and there is a nice colour.
7. Flip and cook for roughly 6 minutes for a nice medium breast, glaze with hoisin and cook for a further 30 seconds.
8. Let the duck rest before slicing.
9. Build the pancakes by rolling the salad and sliced duck breasts into each pancake.
Matt grew up in Shropshire, on the Welsh border. He started his career in small country pubs before moving to restaurants and hotels. In the past 6 years he's trained under 2 Michelin star Michael Caines, 2 Hat Matt Moran in Sydney and has recently been appointed Head Chef at the Chester Grosvenors La Brasserie Restaurant, under 1 Michelin star Chef Simon Radley.