Outback International UK Ltd. Terms And Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Outback International UK Ltd.
Using the web site
- The trade marks and logos displayed on this site are trade marks of Outback International UK Ltd. (except for the LOFA logo and Forest Stewardship Council logo). Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark or logo displayed on this site without the written permission of Outback International UK Ltd.
- Assume that everything that you read on this website is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated. You may only use material on this site for personal, non-commercial use. You do not have permission to copy- re-produce, republish, up-load, post, transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this website for public or commercial purposes without the written permission of Outback International UK Ltd.
- By using this website you agree to accept the laws of England and Wales as governing the relationship between Outback International UK Ltd. and you and that the relationship is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Delivery is a crucial element of our service to customers, we aim to delivery all UK orders within 3-5 working days from receipt of order.
- Delivery charges are as per pricing detailed on; www.outbackbarbecues.com
- If this is not possible we will post a notice on the site informing customers or any relevant delay.
We do not deliver outside UK including Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Scilly Islands.
Refund, Replacement, Returns and Cancellation Terms.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancelation.
All pricing quoted is GBP, sterling only, our site does not accpet any other currency.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.